09 APRIL 2020 ANNOUNCEMENT: Change/Rebook/Refund Policy Under Effect of COVID-19
Dear All Valued Passengers and Partners,
Due to the spread of COVID-19 and for public safety concerns, starting from 11-April-2020, Cambodia Angkor Air (K6) would like to apply new change/rebook/refund policies for passengers holding K6 tickets issued on/before 31-May-2020 for travelling on/before 30-June-2020 who are impacted due to:
- Travel ban: Where there is government notification that prohibits travel
- Travel advisory: General government advisory against non-essential travel
- Quarantine requirements: Mandatory quarantine at origin or destination
- Mandatory lockdown: Countries in which government have issued a mandatory lockdown and customers are therefore unable to reach the airport
- Flight cancellation: Flights cancelled by K6
would be applied as following:
- Change/Rebook policy:
- Free of charge for all routes/tickets mentioned above
- New flight date: before/on 31-December-2020
- Fare differences, other taxes/fees/charges and surcharges and other fees are paid by passengers.
- Refund conditions:
- Refund with fee: follow the fare rules (apply for refundable ticket only)
- Refund without fee: will be approved and refund process would be made after 31-December-2020 only.
Contact point for full refund:
- Passenger please contact your original ticket issuing channels (travel agencies, online travel agency, tour operator .. . ) or apply "Refund" on our K6 website if ticket purchased via official website of K6
- Travel agencies please contact our branch offices m China, Cambodia and Vietnam.
Thank you for your understanding,
Attachment of Officially Information